Saturday, January 3, 2015

PEZcific Feb 19-21, 2015: Mark Your Calendar

Mark your calendar for the 14th Annual PEZcific Coast Convention in Southern California.  It's set to take place Feb. 19-21 (Thu-Sat), 2015 at its usual spot, the Manhattan Beach Marriott hotel.  Maheba Mehri is once again the PEZcific Hostess.  She does a great job with the convention each year and I'm sure 2015 will be no exception.

As you can see from the logo below, the 2015 theme is Wizard of Oz.  A quote on the PEZcific registration form reads "Follow the PEZzy Brick Road to PEZcific". 

I'm already looking forward to going.  This will make my 7th PEZcific convention.  Last year I registered and had a great time room hopping to visit dealers and attending seminars.  I missed bingo, though, so this year I plan on enjoying that too.  Hopefully I'll see you PEZheads Friday or Saturday at PEZcific!



Here's a video from PEZcific 2014 for you to enjoy.  It was filmed by Tara Telford, wife of PEZhead Paul Telford:

No comments:

Post a Comment