Saturday, August 17, 2013

Safari (Kooky Zoo) Lion Variations (Update #2)

Last month I posted an update to my original post about Safari (Kooky Zoo) Lion Variations.  In that update I said "I'm now fairly certain there really are only 33 total variations.".  Well, I'm here now to happily say that I've been proven wrong.  

Another PEZhead, Bobby Acker, was kind enough to e-mail me photos of his amazing collection of 51 Safari (Kooky Zoo) Lion variations.  So with his permission I want to share these photos with you.  Enjoy!

Btw, you'll notice that the very last photo is missing the leftmost lion with a lavender left ear and red right ear.  Bobby said he does have that one, but it's just not pictured.  So that makes 52 Safari (Kooky Zoo) Lion head variations, impressive!

One last note, for those that use PezBase...  I added 18 missing photos there using Bobby's lions photos below.  One lingering variation in the list there, however, is the Clear Crystal Face, Brown Mane with both ears Clear Crystal.  As far as I can tell that variation doesn't exist, but I've been proven wrong before. :-)  If you have a photo of it please e-mail me.  Thanks.  The odd ball Clear Crystal Face, Purple Mane with both ears Clear Crystal does exist (shown below), so who knows...



 












No comments:

Post a Comment