Friday, October 18, 2013

Fantasy Advertising Trucks

With all the recent advertising trucks released by PEZ lately, there are some industrious and creative folks taking advantage of this by making fantasy advertising trucks and selling them on eBay.  Below are some of my favorites.  I really enjoy those that have the sticker design color matched to the cab and trailer.  I also appreciate when an additional sticker is included on the back, which gives it that extra detail.

The first two groups of trucks below are my favorites. The soda trucks include Orange Crush, Coca Cola, Pepsi, 7-Up, and RC.  The candy bar trucks include Butterfinger, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kat, Baby Ruth, and Crunch.  I've seen some of these trucks sell for over $20 a piece, which is impressive and shows there is a market for them.

Purposely not included in the photos below, are some poor examples I've seen where the logo is stretched / distorted and the sticker is grainy due to bad printer resolution.  Come on people, take the extra time and make 'em nice. :-)

What are your thoughts on fantasy advertising trucks?  Let me know in the Comments section.

























































1 comment: