Friday, February 1, 2013

Pez Chin-Up

Hi PezHeads!  This is my first post and I thought I'd start things off with a fun fantasy Pez photo.  I just found this today on the web and thought I'd share. 


Tracking the picture down, it was included in an article for a "crossfit tactital fitness program".  Not sure what that means?  Me either.  The picture was added to remind people to properly do their chin-ups:  "Chin must come above the bar.  Chin must be in a neutral position when it goes above the bar.  This means NO craning of the neck.  No pez-heads!".

http://totactfit.com/2012/07/10/wednesday-20120711-open-workout/

I guess we aren't welcome in their fitness program.  Oh well.  Btw, if anyone knows who this bearded guy is, please let me know.  Very curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment