Friday, February 15, 2013

Robots Talk Pez

Those who know me, know that I love Pez and robots (hence my handle Pezbot), so a couple years ago I was excited to discover there were some videos that combined them both.

For a few months in 2011 there were a series of short computer animated videos with robots discussing Pez.  The videos were each 1-2 minutes long and they were created by Pez retailer dreamlife90.

I thought I'd revisit these and share in case any of you missed them originally.  The computer animation, robotic dialog about Pez, and cheesy background music make for a perfect combination.  Enjoy!

First video in series (topic: University of Hawaii football Pez):


Last video in series (topic: Lord of the Rings Pez set):

To view the other 20 videos in the series, visit the link below.  Oh yeah, be sure to watch the two videos where the robots are dressed as U.S. Presidents (and candidates) to discuss the presidential Pez series.

No comments:

Post a Comment