Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Scholastic Expert Space PEZ

Up for auction on eBay now is the rare Scholastic Expert Space PEZ dispenser.  I've never seen it on eBay before and honestly had never even heard of it.  Currently, it is at $93 and there are 21 bids.  The auction ends Sep 20, 2013 14:16:14 PDT so you still have time to get your bid in.

Doing a web search shows there were a few sales of this dispenser in 2010 and 2011, so my guess is it was released in early 2010 or maybe late 2009.  I'm also guessing it was limited to 100 or less.  If anyone has more details on this dispenser please post in the comments section.

I must say I like this dispenser a lot.  A nice simple look and the textured hair reminds me of the Marge Simpson dispenser.  :-)

Apparently, Expert Space is a "powerful digital science and social studies curriculum" for grades 4-12 per Scholastic's website here.




No comments:

Post a Comment